February 14, 2011

happy valentine day

i would like to share some valentine poems.

If I were...
If I were a key, I would lock you;
If lightning, then I would shock you;
If I were a pier I would dock you;
If I had a band I would rock you.
If I were a spoon, I would feed you;
If I were a house, I would deed you;
On Valentine’s Day, I must plead you,
Valentine, I really need you!
 
Colors of Love
Love!
Love can be red, like the intense heat of a passionate kiss
the color of sweetness
the color of strawberries

Love can be blue, like the comfort we take in a pair of denim jeans
the color of strength
the color of perfect skies

Love can be yellow, bright and warm like the morning sun
like the sounds of laughters of children on the merry-go-round
like the sounds of fun from the boys flying kites in the open
fields

Love can be green, peaceful and serene I can hear your heart beats
it is the feeling of a loving hand that touch a grieving heart
it is the whispering of trusting words to a distressing soul

Love can be orange, the loudness of it can drive you up a wall
it can drive you to sing like nobody is listening
it can drive you to dance like nobody is watching

Love can be purple, the courage we need to love bravely and unselfishly
the moment I first kiss you i know that i am not afraid to risk involvement
the day the declaration of your love for me was made known to the world 
 
VALENTINE

V......is for Valentine  ; you are my only Valentine
A......is for I will Always be yours
L......is for Love at its most extreme
E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.......is for Never-ending love  
T........is for we will Always be Together forever
I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N.......is for  Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting

VALENTINE IS YOUR NAME
VALENTINE IS YOUR GAME
VALENTINE DAY REMAINS THE SAME
VALENTINE PUTS MANY TO SHAME
YOU ARE MY VALENTINE;
YOU ARE MY ALL
VALENTINE IS YOUR NAME
ITS THE NAME I WILL CALL
MY SWEET SWEET VALENTINE
 
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!
情人节快乐!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...