October 17, 2011

weekend

15/10
went to ipoh yesterday night.
love to travel in a long distance at night.
listened to music while looked at the beautiful star night through window.
what a relax life.


woke up at 6am.
dark circles become more serious.
can compare with panda.lolx.
finish the whole event at 12pm.

naughty boy.always suck at his finger.



milo ice as a reward  by mum=P

thought i could go back early to do my revision.
but again,because of my slow motion daddy
my plan ruined.

16/10
went to beauty expo at klcc.
bought some facial products.
mum thought all the products i brought are free gifts.lolx..
my cute mum*
"free gifts"





did revision again.
hope can pass!!*pray hard*

17/10
math test today!!
seriously half of the questions i dont know how to do especially the integration part.*hate integration the most*
luckily i gt calculator.
if not,i'm sure fail.
anyway,thank god!!i pass my math test.
hooray!=)

still gt 2 quizzes in the following days.
haven done my revision.
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...