May 29, 2012

FInal was ended



i was so lazy to blog until now.
oh well!!i've done my final.
it was a disaster and tortured me for a month.gosh!!
just only one word to describe:STRESS!!
i felt like i got back to my old way.i hate it!!

Okay okay.stop it.
having holiday now.
I will enjoy every single moment of it before get result.
Can't believe next mon is result day.so fast!!
That's no point to worry about it.What i've done is done.
Hopefully the outcome is good.

Erm..what is my plan in holiday??
As usual,stay at home!!
It isn't a right timing to have holiday now because all of my friends are having exam or preparing exam.haiz=(
I guess it's time to read up all the books and novels that i bought.                                               
                   
 XOXO,
Yyhwei





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...