August 21, 2012

Malacca trip


went to malacca with bff.
I was so excited before the trip.
I never went a trip with bff.
We always yamcha whenever we meet.lolx..

Straight away headed to malacca after my class.
Endless talk from I stepped into car until reached malacca.
Driver beh tahan us.haha..forgive us la..keke..
Good to have a friend work as a tour guide.
Thanks to ck to be our driver and tour guide.
Alright..let's talk about the trip.=)


First station: Zoo Malacca
you dont see wrongly.Yes!!Zoo Malacca.Anything fun or interesting in zoo?
I also had no idea at that time.I just heard that Zoo Malacca more fun than Zoo Negara.
Actually not fun at all.just cheaper than Zoo Negara.
We took a lot of photos although quite boring.lolx..
BFF


sweet couple

dont kacau me!!i wanna sleep.

see my pat pat!!so colourful!!


Second station:nadeje
must go to this place when go to malacca.
Their layer cake really delicious.
Thanks God,there was still empty tables available for us.
There's always a long queue in weekend.



Third station: Portuguese restaurant and Jonker street
I never been Jonker street.#outdated
Jonker street like petaling street in KL.
didn't buy anything from there.
but i did something special on my hand which is
TAdaa!!inai..that's what my friend told me.idk what is the correct word for this.

in jonker street.

Last station: eat eat and eat.
No where to go.just went to dataran pahlawan and nyonya restaurant.
wp and me

my lovely lady

sawadekaa  
planned to sit this.but we cancel the plan due to expensive.Look like KL  tower,huh??

jia yi and me

yenny and me

nyonya restaurant

nyonya kuih!!bought some to my parents.their favourite.
 Lastly,
group picture!

 Love,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...