October 12, 2012

happy 21st birthday to me!

cant believe today is my last day of sem 3.
Time passed so fast.
Finally all the pracical exams were over.
felt not confident at all..
HOW COULD i make the unforgivable mistake???WHY??
anyway,it was over.No expectation on it at all..
better put all the effort on final. hope wont screw it up..

Alright back to the topic,
there are some many posts to be updated.
Ignored my lovely blog for one month due to the hectic uni life.=/

Okay.Let's start from my birthday post.
OMG!!already one month ago!now only want to blog it..

Actually it was just a small celebration with family and friends.
everyone throw a party to celebrate 21st birthday.
However,i dun think this will happen on me.
My big day was occupied by classes and practicals.
That was good for me.So i won't think so much=P

Celebrate with family at grandmum's house.
steamboat session with silly sis

happy family
girt from yougest sis=P

thx for uncle poh for the cake.The cake was huge.1.5kg.


with little fatty

with xuan xuan..

it's time to cut the cake.

with mum and sis

with aunt and cousin

with the handsome boy

blew the candle


Uni fren was trying to give me a surprise but actually i knew it.
anyway thx ya=) appreciate a lot.
with uni bestie


so sursprise when came out from pbl.uni friends were singing birthday song for me..awww..so sweet!!thx you so much!!
with uni friends

with annie and jassie

my gossipmate-siew sia
evon and chew hong' cake was the one which surprise me a lot.
thank you so much,muackss!!
this was my first secret receipe cake.

I never ever receive so many cakes in one day.I couldn't finish it.Anyway,still appreciate alot..Again and again,thx!!

Love,
Yyhwei




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...