January 28, 2013

Chritsmas celebration

I dont have time to blog lately.
I was so busy on my study.Class starts from morning till evening.*faint*
This semester is the busiest and stressful semester.Hope can go through it!!

Okay.I gonna blog about pre-christmas celebration.
I know it's too late.Chritsmas passed one month ago.

As usual,I had no plan about Christmas.
I used to stay at home,watch tv,facebook.
Such a boring life,I know.
I always tell myself this time gonna be different.
But still no change in every year.



Finally I had an unforgettable Christmas last year.
Celebrate with cousin and yap family.
Really had fun with them all.
Had steamboat as dinner.
Took photo while eating.#Girls being girls

with cousins.=P

Hwei sisters

With sue jin.I love this picture.<3

Chocolate steamboat.Yummy.I love banana with chocolate.

After that,we counted down at geography (idk if i spell correctly).


poker and beer are always the best.
This naughty girl drank beer.
She was so enjoy.
She is just five years old.
What was I doing when i was five years old??
Drinking milk,huh?LOL..
I even didn't know what is beer at her age.
Cool girl!!
I guess her mum wanted to train her.
So she won't drunk so easily when she grow up.
haha!




 

seafood pizza.Thumbs up!

Picture time:

with joey=P


赌神?哈哈。。

with susan=)


I got christmas present for aunt although it was just a small toy.
I was happy like a kid.
I never receive any christmas present.
Thank you,aunt!!
 
 
Just a small update.Didn't write too much.
Gonna prepare for mock exam tmrw.Ciao~

Love,
Yyhwei




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...