November 19, 2013

Lambda Girls @ acme bar coffee


Met my lambda girls after a year.no no no..It's more than one year.
It is hard to get four of us together after we graduated.
Finally we managed to have a small gathering last week.

Had lunch @ ABC a.k.a Acme Bar Coffee

We didn't know where is the entrance.So embrassing >.<
Here are the interior of ABC:












 Food pictures:



I like their ambiance but the food was so-so except the dessert.
The food portion quite small for us.We have big stomach.haha...
Okay..It's just me.not others.
The pizza tasted like indian food.Its taste quite weird for me.
The dessert was the best among the food.
Hissing sound can be heard after waiter poured chocolate source over the plate.
It tasted good when ate brownie with the ice cream together.
The coldness of ice-cream covered the hotness of brownie.
The temperature was just average.
So no need to worry about your tongue will be burned.
That's all about the food.
Sorry about the bad description.

Back to topic,
as usual,we updated our life and i was being listener.
Listened to their love and sweet stories.haha..
I'd not much to say about this topic.
I'm glad that they are happy and full of happiness.
They complained me not bringing them for food.Sorry!
Finally I fulfilled my promise this time although the food made you a little disappointed.

Picture taking is essential whenever girls are out.
with jia ching

with my twinnie aka janice

with my dear fion


Funny pic

Group photo
I am a maknae(youngest) among them.They are like my big sisters.They teach me a lot of things since college time.I am very appreciate for having you three in my life! <3 <3 <3

Love,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...