December 12, 2011

awesome gathering @ shogun fahrenheit 88


had an awesome gathering with 0907-ers @shogun fahrenheit 88
went to fahrenheit after took my result.
i was so happy and excited.


i had a big problem at that moment.
i didnt know the way to farenheit from jalan imbi.
at last,i managed to reach there.phew~
jam for 1 hour..haizz..

as usual,we updated our recent life and made a lot of fun.
non-stop laughter.
chinese name of shogun.





second round
third round

cawanmushi

cawanmushi

ice-cream.yummy.


the "green tea" ice-cream made by black chinese
do u find any difference in this picture?haha..


jia ching,mei xian and me
my dear jia ching


si xin,mei xian and me


my lovely  bestie.

pretty mei xian
with hot guys

pity jeremy..got the punishment i.e ate the "awesome" sogu

my playful fren played some games and one of the games is "jin gu bang"
mei xian and eng hoe played it .
here's the punishment:
oysters in ice-cream with some lemon.yuckss...

lastly, group picture time.

my face blocked by issac.
one more!!!

the boys

the girls

the sweet couples
new models of aldo!!
they were trying to pose like the models .but phailed.
black chinese's idea.the outcome was not bad.nice!




we should have more gatherings like this!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...