June 22, 2012

Happy birthday to Elynn



Happy birthday to my dear,Elynn!!
Everyone is celebrate their 21st birthday.
However,i couldn't  celebrate with her.She is at Australia.
Miss you so much <3
Mei Yee and I decided to make a card to her.
I never make card again since 4 years ago.
I always make a card to our lovely high school classmates when their birthday.
I didn't know how to get those inspiration to make those cards last time.
And this time i had no any inspiration.
So i  got some idea from internet.
And the last decision was making a 3D card.
What a tough task!!
I have tried again and again.But failed.(
At last,i did it!!Wohoo!!
I planned to send it by pos laju.
Guess what!!The postage of the pos laju was RM90++.OMG!!
Normal postage was less than RM10.The difference was so huge!!
I was so worry that the card would reach after her birthday.
Thanks god that the card reached on her birthday.
Seem like i wasted my energy to worry about it.

Here's the pictures:




Here some words for Elynn:
We were classmates since primary school to secondary school.
However,we don't know each other until Form 4.
Still remembered that you were siting in front of me.
Because of that, we become very close.Was this called destiny ?lol=P
You are smart, good in communication, friendly, excellent in academic and curriculum.
Honestly, i was so jealous of you.haha..
I never thought we can be best friends.
Glad to have you as friend.

Your truly,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...