June 10, 2012

Real Holiday Start Now



got result last week.
got my result at 5pm.
u know,5pm is the worst time to uni.
all the way to KL is jam.*hate*
I was so nervous while waited for the result because i did quite bad in first three papers.
What in my mind was:please just let me pass.I don't want to retake.I don't want to waste parents' money again.
Thanks god.I passed.Hooray!!



My result was out my expectation.Great.=)
I can't imagine I finished my 1st year.
Officially say goodbye to sem 2.*Wave hand*
Say hello to sem 3.2nd year is the toughest year in my course.
Hope i can get over it.Jia you=P You can do it.

met Michelle sis before went to uni.
brother in law craved mcd coffee so badly,so we had our lunch at mcd.
Michelle sis asked me go to Singapore.I thought she will go with me.
She asked me go alone.lolx.
What she said like easy like ABC.
I still thinking about that.=P

Melanie in the house.She is cute,isn't she?
Met Mary sis after got my result.I was busy on that day.
I have no idea about the exact location of her hotel.
What i know was her hotel is near sunway pyramid.
Gosh!!Sunway area is big.
So i googled it,i still blur because there is two similar hotel in sunway area.Ishh..
Luckily i found it.I'm so brilliant in finding place that i don't know.wakaka..
Had dinner @ shogun @ sunway pyramid.
Huh?shogun again?
 I had dinner @ shogun too after got my sem 1 result.
What a coincidence. 

Picture time:

chawanmushi


sushi
fo tiao qiang .yummy~
fruit with chocolate
ice-cream

Interior

2nd sis
Enjoy the food very much because i was in the good mood.
Always have endless topic when meet with Mary Sis especially talk about her son.LMAO
We stayed until the shop closed.haha..
Glad to have this cousin.Love to talk to you.
XOXO,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...