July 4, 2012

Full moon dinner



another birthday post!!
this time the birthday girl is not my friend but my niece.
oh no!!i become auntie! yer,sound old=(

had dinner with yap family at oversea restaurant.
this was the first time to have dinner at kuala lumpur.so far~
normally we have dinner nearby our house.
I like family dinner because this is the only chance that all of us can gather.
Hardly to see my cousin since grandparents passed away.


Here's the birthday girl(Olivia):


 This is the only one clear picture of her. Baby won't stay and pose to take photo.

Other picture is quite blur.See below:

tadaa!!
Well.A pretty niece (Veronique)came to dinner too.I hadn't see her for very long time.She was a crybaby.The echoes of crying can be hear from outside.You can imagine how loud was her crying voice.

 I'm scare!!Who are you??


Am i cute??

 Please pick up the balloon for me.

I am very tired.Stop taking picture of me.

Must drink red wine in dinner.
I drank few glasses of red wine.
Aunt kept "yum xing" with me.*faint*
Mum was so worry because i was the driver of the day.
Mum,red wine help in blood circulation.
What a good excuse.*hiahk hiak*
This was a bad example.*tsk tsk*

  Hairstyle of the day.



*end post*

Love,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...