January 19, 2012

exhausted life

totally no time to blog on these two weeks.
kinda busy on my studies,PBL,assignments 
and of course CNY stuff too.
i hate PBL.PBL was terrible.
 non- stop classes everyday.
still blur on the previous lecture 
and the next lecture is coming
and waiting me to absorb.
go through this cycle everyday.
oh no!!exhausted.=(


cant wait for tomorrow.
tomorrow is the last day for class.
having 1 week of holiday.oh yes!!
but the sad case is i still have to do assignments during cny.haizz..

my noisy sis is coming back tomorrow.
without her,nobody argue with me.
so good.my blood pressure become normal in these three weeks.
visited her two weeks ago.
her camp is so big and beautiful.*envy*
i love the lake inside her camp.
our ns life
i used to tell her my camp story.therefore,
tomorrow sure have a lot of stories to listen from her
due to she is one of the famous person in the camp.haha..

CNY is around the corner.
idk y i dont have mood to celebrate cny.
because i'm getting older?? that's true.i'm no more kids and teenage.=(
feel shame to get angpau from elders.

however,cny is the only opportunity for going back to hometown.
meet my uncle,aunt,cousin,nephew and niece.so exicted.
cant wait to see them.
at the same time,my ass will very pain.a journey for 5 hours.OMG!!

anyway,happy chinese new year to everyone!!
GONG XI FA CAI!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...