April 28, 2012

Sem 2 small recap

erm..sem 2 had ended but not officially.
hopefully i can pass.*pray hard*
but my revision progress is very slow.
3 lecture notes in 1 day.
Is that possible that finish all my lecture note before final??tsk tsk
 let's recall what I'd done in sem 2.
uni 20th anniversary 
 lecture always make me feel sleepy.almost asleep in every class.
not my fault.air-con's fault.
too cold.it's a nice environment to sleep.*making excuse.* =P
Lab session is the only one moment that  make me awake all the time.
Boys is less than girls in our class.However,in this sem 2,my lab partners are all boys.
I'm the only girl in the bench.What a special experience.LOL..
the most interesting experiment in sem 2 is
tadaa..genuine pig experiment.
luckily we no need do the dissection.
but we forced to watch the dissection video.yerr..gross=/

~the beauty under microscope ~


pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5  





 another interesting experiment is using stethoscope to measure blood pressure and carried blood test and cholesterol test.
 too bad that didn't take picture for the stethoscope part.=(

guess which one is mine??

normal cholesterol.I'm a healthy girl.wakaka..


PBL session is just a crap session.
We do not know anything so we just crap and ask some silly questions in this sessions.
 thanks to our facilitator who help us a lot in PBL.
erm..except the last PBL.=(
PBL mates
2J-Jessie and Jessica
Pharmacautics lab-mates

last but not least,
BP1/11 group picture..spot me!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...