April 22, 2012

serious sick



have been sick for 1 week.
i never been sick so serious.
at first,sore throat follow by high fever,running nose and cough.
sore throat was killing me.damn pain.

 my voice broke and very hoarse.
can't speak a word at all.so terrible..
finally i understood the feeling of dumb.
this week was my examination week.i can't skip at all.
i don't dare to eat medicine because medicine will make me feel sleepy when i drive.haizz...
the most sacrastic was that i interviewed patient in exam by using my sexy voice.
patient interview patient,huh??
i need to press my throat to talk to people.
cant sleep at night.
my throat was like burn with fire.
ate porridge as 3 meals for 1 week.tasteless..
cant eat fried food,fast food even rice.
say no to soft drink..
okok..i must comply what doctor said.
drank five to six litre water each day..
i'm an alto not soprano anymore..
ermm...no no no..i'm bass right now.LOL..

Dear body,I'm so sorry.
i didn't take good care of you.
that's why you revenge and torture me. 
luckily my holiday was started from yesterday onwards.
i can rest as much as i can.
hopefully will recover asap.

Love,
Yyhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...