November 21, 2012

Exam and result day

I still can feel the numbness of my hand and leg.
What the hell happen on me??
It was over!All is well!
 
Today is a big day.>>result day.
OMG!!I was so worry about it.
I even dreamt that i failed in the exam.
I never so so so worry about my result.
I didnt know how to do almost half of the questions in every paper.
At that time,i was like
That was my fault.I revised at the very last minute.
According to student law,
Before get result,



I kept thinking the possibilities after i get result.
What happen if i fail?
What if i need to retake?I don't want to waste parent's money.
The worry couldn't escape of mind!!terrible=(
My hands kept shook since this morning until opened the result slip.
Thanks god i passed.phew~
Result turned out better than i expected.
I am a unambitious person.
What i want just PASS!!lolx..

I admit i always feel anxious and worry about anything.
I couldn't help myself.
MUST get rid of this stupid feeling!
Sounds impossible,huh??
Okay,i will reduce the nervousness as much as i can whatever i encounter.
Try to improve my EQ level.

I just read an article about worry!
Here is it,

Death was walking toward a city one morning, and a man asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take 100 people,"Death replied.


"That"s horrible!"
the man said."That's the way it is."

Death said, "That's what
I do."

The man hurried to
warn everyone he could about Death's plan.

As evening fell, he met Death again. "You told me you were going to take only 100 people," the man said. "Why did 1,000 die?" I kept my word, Death responded," I only took 100 people" Worry took the others.


Worry is, and always will be, a fatal disease of the heart for its beginning signals the end of faith.

Release the regrets of yesterday, refuse the fears of tomorrow and receive instead, the peace of today. Simply let go and let God be God. Live this and be eternally blessed.



Feel so happy!Holiday starts now!!HOORAY!!!
Hope u all have a nice day!

Love,
Yyhwei




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...