November 14, 2012

imu chariofare


I'm back.This post has been in draft for 2 months.
I was busy with final!!well,i have prepared for resit.
That's the terrible and worst exam that i ever had.*mou ngan tai*
Bla bla bla....

Let's get back to imu chariofare.
What is chariofare??
Chariofare consists of Charity Run and Carnival dedicated to raising funds for certain beneficiaries.
Chariofare is organised every two years.
There were some food booths and game booths which prepared by lecturers and students.
Woke up in the early morning.*sleepy face*
Thanks to mum cooked curry and tomyam.
Many people loved it.
I was worried the tomyam couldn't sell well.
But it turned out a better selling result than curry.
Thanks for support!
Thanks to friends who work hard on selling and promoted our booth.
You all did a great job.well done!!
my cohort booth
We sold many food and drinks such as mee hoon,fried ice-cream,
bubble tea,fishball,chessy wedges etc.
 Guess how many fishball in the box??
600!!



fried mee hoon

bubble tea

chessy wedges.this was yummy!!

curry and tomyam fishball
yu dan mui~ fishball girls=P
busy doing our things

chen ai,emily ,annie and me
Met Julius and Janice.They participated charity run.

 Didn't know Issac was joined charity run too.He scarred me!!
appeared suddenly in  front of us when we were taking photo!

act cool!

with honey.=)

Lecturer's booth just beside ours.Of course must take a photo with them.hehe=)

with jassie.
Made something different on my hair.
It did by my lovely junior.
And it was FOC!!thanks,peggy!!
lala mui~haha
The day was Wei En's birthday.We gave her a surprise!
Happy birthday,my dear!!

birthday girl
happy birthday to u  X4



lecturer gave her a 100+ as gift.lolx
my girls

with pharmaceutic lecturers
Popeye the sailor man!




-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...